Heavy Machinery Fire Suppression
A fire on your heavy machinery can be devastating. Fires put workers at risk and damage valuable assets. They can result in loss of business due to the time it takes to investigate and repair damage caused by fire. It could even result in litigation against your business.
StrykerGreen Model BF5062 Fire Suppression Systems are designed to perform in the harsh and sometimes unpredictable Australian climate - automatically protecting your business, workers and assets from the threat of fire on mobile plant equipment. Certified to Australian Standard 5062-2016 and ActiveFire listed it's now supplied with our high-performance, 100% Biodegradable Foam Concentrate 'StrykerGreen" it's free from Fluorine, PFOS and PFOA making it the ideal solution to traditional Fluoro-Surfactant based foam systems.
- Outstanding extinguishing capabilities
- Highly competitive pricing
- Fully customisable - high-quality components
- 100% Biodegradable, free from Fluorine, PFOS and PFOA
- AS 5062-2016 Certified
- ActivFire listed
- High standard of quality control - unbeatable warranty and after sales guarantee
- Large stock holding - available now
- Waste Management
How our Stryker fire suppression system works
1. The fire detection component is made up of a pressurised sensor tube. When a fire starts, the rapid increase of temperature causes the sensor tube to burst and thus activate the extinguishing system. A manual actuator is also present.
2. Tubing is laid around and inside the engine compartment, electrical systems and hydraulic systems, to ensure immediate suppression of fire once activated.
3. The extinguishing agent is in a cylinder outside the protection zone. A pressure differential valve releases the agent into the distribution system. The valve is activated by the sensor tube bursting when the fire ignites. Extinguishing agent instantly floods the engine compartment on activation of the cylinder.
What makes our Bulbeck Stryker BF5062 fire suppression systems different?
Proven Performance: Stryker systems have been successfully installed in a multitude of heavy machinery in differing industries and operating in various environments for many years. This track record provides you with peace of mind that our Stryker system can be applied to your specific requirements.
Customisable: No two types of heavy machinery are identical. Stryker systems come with a variety of sized Cylinders and Nozzle configurations, making it flexible and easily adapted to suit each particular application.
Nationwide Coverage: Bulbeck Fire are an Australian owned company supporting a nationwide network of distributors fully trained in the requirements for the design, installation, and servicing of Stryker systems. Bulbeck Fire also maintain large stock holdings of components to be able to efficiently respond to client’s needs.
Tested and certified: Our Stryker system is certified to AS5062-2016 and has received ActivFire listing (Certificate No. afp-2423) to provide you assurance of its suitability for your application.
Protecting assets and personnel is critically important for any business. Unfortunately, fires can occur anywhere, and workplaces must be adequately prepared.
Get the right fire extinguisher solution for your business or industry. Here's what you need to know about fire extinguisher classes in Australia.
Your boat fire suppression systems defends your boat, passengers and crew from fire. Here's what you need to know about the different types of marine fire extinguishing system.
38 Ricketty St
40 Latitude Blvd
30/388 Newman Rd
67 Howe St
8 Greenhill Rd
Level 16, 19 Smith St